Monday, August 14, 2006

Snakes on a plane

This one didn't make it into the paper [conflicted with another Snakes on a plane promo]
so I'm posting it here. In fact, I think some of y'all already know about this cause of me [wink]














Samuel L. Jackson, of Pulp Fiction fame, wants me to tell you, dear reader, something mighty important: that if you don't go see his latest flick, Snakes on a Plane, he will come after you. Seriously, I even got a phone call from him about it. See what I mean at: http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/.

It was only there that I found out I was the latest victim of a popular viral marketing ad that ingeniously disguises itself as a phone prank. All that's necessary is for you to input your name, a victim to call, and fill in some special details (interests, job field, relationship to sender) for Jackson to personalize his message to. Co-workers are especially ideal targets. Just sit back and spy on their slack-jawed reaction, it'll be priceless.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...interesting...