Why I would never make "employee of the month" at work.
1. Technically, I'm not an intern, I'm an employee with benefits, a living wage, and cough, cough, I've graduated, but people keep asking me, "So....(insert long pauses)
how long you here for?"
2. When I comment to a fellow coworker about their fitness and add that I'm interested in dropping weight, suggesting, oh 10lbs as an ideal achievement, they roll their eyes and say, 'You can never be too thin, just like you can never be too rich.'
When I repeat it to my paunchier coworkers without even thinking about it, they look at me and say, "Girrrrrrl, best to step away now."
3. I hate working more then 40 hours a week.
4. I'm starting to realize I'm more antisocial then I thought I was.
5. I could never disguise my dislike for someone therefore I'm not management material nor a sycophant.
6. At the end of my 6-month work evaluation, my boss concludes the mostly positive meeting in which he states, "You just don't seem enthusiastic enough."
Damn, I'm not wearing enough flair already?
For anyone curious to see what I have been doing at work, go to News Page Designer and look me up under 'journalist' category. My work's on there.
And, to go off topic here, this site greeted me when I walked along Miracle Mile w/ my friend Jillian Friday right next to a pop-art gallery. Is this fake or real?